Saturday, June 30, 2012

My New Companion-SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2

My search for an excellent and versatile tablet ended when I happened to see this unique marvel from the Korean giant in electronics, the Samsung company. By now you would have guessed about the coveted gadget which I am talking about. Yes it is none other that the sleek and stylish Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Once laying your eyes on it, you cannot resist yourself from seeing it again, a definite head turner !! I was literally pulled towards it mercilessly. I had no other option but to buy it. Now I am the proud owner of this tabby and the quote which comes to my mind at this point of time about my tabby is "Owner's pride, neighbour's envy".

For Specifications http://asia.cnet.com/product/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0-dual-core-processor-1ghz-7-inch-display-45919072.htm
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 7+ - Whitty

Instead of listing out its features, which can be done more effectively by google search, I like to share my firsthand experience of my tabby in first few days of touch and operations. The first look will suggest you that the tablet is perfectly sleek and stylish which will make you to acknowlege the creativity of the person who designed it. After operating in the usual 3-4" screens of the mobiles till now, it feels totally different to work in this huge 7" monster. You no longer have eye strains and waterings due to small fonts and next to invisble displays of the regular phones. You can do social networking with much ease and satisfaction. Experience of watching videos in such a clear LED screen is beyond the grasp of words. Its automatic brightness adjustment sensor keeps the screen always visible whether you walking on the road on the night of new moon or sitting right below the mercury light of highest intensity. Sound quality is very good. The touch interface is heavenly. It will put the woman awarded with the most soft and radiant skin on this planet to shame very easily. Provided with 3MP rear camera and a front facing camera of little bit lesser resolution, photography and videography is an enjoyable experience.

Now my laptop is resting since the arrival of my tabby, as all his works are performed by his small smart brother. Still don't worry big bro, there are certain things for which I cannot do without your help. Cheer up !! With only a few days of arrival, my tabby has already consuming most of time and keeping me engaged all day amidst my other busy chores. All said and done I feel I have only explored less than 5% of it and can't wait to get to it time and again. Exploration work is underway and once explored exploitation will follow. "Kar lo duniya mutti me" (Grasp the World into your fist) is a famous hindi adage and seems very apt for my tabby in my hand.

One line that can summarise my experience with my tabby so far is "Loads of fun with great lot of surprises and still coming"

Now where has my tabby gone.....Oh my new application got downloaded and I am going to play withit now...Ok bye bye for now and catch you later with another unique experience.

Oh that looks a great application...........Where to start........

No comments:

Post a Comment