Monday, October 11, 2010

My First Love



    

When I boil down with my life…
U come to shower your grace on me



When the whole world knows you…
My relationship with u still remain a secret



U come wherever I go, whenever I go…
To remind me yourlove on me



Fully drenched in your love do I stand…
Only to find u left me with no bind



Ur ways of making love with me are always mesmerizing…
My admiration for u keeps rising



Late in my life did I recognize you…
To be melted in your gaze



Immense strength and tender heart both with you…
Enjoying both is my privilege.



Sometimes u come with warning and at times cunning…
Always cute looking my darling



U hit me hard with all your care…
To make me even more dare



U remain same everywhere and every time…
Please teach me this trick for good



Thank you for filling me with your grace
My whole world disappears when I see your face



U r none other than my friend, Rain….
Without you my life is totally vain!! vain!!!



U and me together make beautiful sights…
With u my future may rise to beautiful heights

No comments:

Post a Comment