Friday, March 30, 2012

Oh It is You !!

 
  When adrenaline is gushing through your nerves, only two things attract you, one is the latest gadgets and/or sporty automobiles and the second one is off course the hot beautiful babes. This time around fortunately or unfortunately I was pulled mercilessly towards this machine without any choice.

MAURITI SUZUKI KIZASHI

That evening, after an exhaustive football match, I was returning back to my home on my bike (me a goal keeper). It was then I found this sleek stunning machine just whizzing past me…zoooommmm !! Just by the glimpse of the rear light design I can recognize the maker of any car (am crazy about cars and bikes) and name it with ease. But this particular one just took me by surprise, I never happened to see such a design of the rear lights ever before nor such sleekest curvy structured body. All the models stored in my brain library refused to match with this one. Now I understood that I have just seen something entirely new for the first time. In an effort to know that machine further, I just throttled my bike (cheetah, I call it) to reach near it.

MAURITI SUZUKI KIZASHI


After much persuasion I could go beside that black sleek curvy monster. From the side view still I was not able to make out the parent of this child. One could say that dimensions matched with Honda Accord in general and its design was a mixture of Maruti Suzuki SX4 and Honda Civic with first look appearance. Finally the traffic signal approached (I was already praying that signal should be red for ever) and that gave me an opportunity to have a closer look at this beauty. Wow is the only word that can describe this blacky. Just went week on my knees just by the look of it. Do people call this love at first sight? I don’t know, but thatz how I felt at that moment.
 So you are already waiting to know her identity I know. A few more words will make you….?? . Ok ok….She is none other than the brand new KIZASHI from Maruti Suzuki. Happened to see her in pictures during the launch a few month ago but she just swept me off my feet when she stood beside me.


Distinct striking feature which I liked the most were the two exhaust pipes on the rear corners enhanced with silver eye shaped lining. Just superb…!!


Still adrenaline gushing through my nerves, may be this time around I will be attracted to an hot chic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment